Ποια είναι η αγαπημένη σας ομιλία;

Königin RoṪ

Νεοφερμένος

Η Königin RoṪ αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 5 μηνύματα.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 11 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

venividivici

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Η venividivici αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 23,236 μηνύματα.
Kyrie, it is Zeus' anathema on our epoch (for the dynamism of our economies) and the heresy of our economic method and policies that we should agonize the Skylla of nomismatic plethora and the Charybdis of economic anaemia. It is not my idiosyncracy to be ironic or sarcastic but my diagnosis would be that politicians are rather cryptoplethorists. Although they emphatically stigmatize nomismatic plethora, they energize it through their tactics and practices. Our policies should be based more on economic and less on political criteria. Our gnomon has to be a metron between economic,strategic and philanthropic scopes. Political magic has always been anti-economic. In an epoch characterized by monopolies, oligopolies, monopolistic antagonism and polymorphous inelasticities, our policies have to be more orthological, but this should not be metamorphosed into plethorophobia, which is endemic among academic economists. Nomismatic symmetry should not antagonize economic acme. A greater harmonization between the practices of the economic and nomismatic archons is basic. Parallel to this,we have to synchronize and harmonize more and more our economic and nomismatic policies panethnically. These scopes are more practicable now, when the prognostics of the political and economic barometer are halcyonic. The history of our didimus organization on this sphere has been didactic and their gnostic practices will always be a tonic to the polyonymous and idiomorphous ethnical economies. The genesis of the programmed organization will dynamize these policies. Therefore, i sympathize, although not without criticism one or two themes with the apostles and the hierarchy of our organs in their zeal to program orthodox economic and nomismatic policies, although I have some logomachy with them.I apologize for having tyranized you with my Hellenic phraseology. In my epilogue, i emphasize my eulogy to the philoxenous aytochtons of this cosmopolitan metropolis and my encomium to you, Kyrie stenographers.

[Κύριοι, είναι "Διός ανάθεμα" στην εποχή μας και αίρεση της οικονομικής μας μεθόδου και της οικονομικής μας πολιτικής το ότι θα φέρναμε σε αγωνία την Σκύλλα του νομισματικού πληθωρισμού και τη Χάρυβδη της οικονομικής μας αναιμίας. Δεν είναι στην ιδιοσυγκρασία μου να είμαι ειρωνικός ή σαρκαστικός αλλά η διάγνωσή μου θα ήταν ότι οι πολιτικοί είναι μάλλον κρυπτοπληθωριστές. Αν και με έμφαση στιγματίζουν τον νομισματικό πληθωρισμό, τον ενεργοποιούν μέσω της τακτικής τους και των πρακτικών τους. Η πολιτική μας θα έπρεπε να βασίζεται περισσότερο σε οικονομικά και λιγότερο σε πολιτικά κριτήρια. Γνώμων μας πρέπει να είναι ένα μέτρο μεταξύ οικονομικής, στρατηγικής και φιλανθρωπικής σκοπιάς. Σε μια εποχή που χαρακτηρίζεται από μονοπώλια, ολιγοπώλια, μονοπωλιακό ανταγωνισμό και πολύμορφες ανελαστικότητες, οι πολιτικές μας πρέπει να είναι πιο ορθολογιστικές, αλλά αυτό δεν θα έπρεπε να μεταμορφώνεται σε πληθωροφοβία, η οποία είναι ενδημική στους ακαδημαϊκούς οικονομολόγους. Η νομισματική συμμετρία δεν θα έπρεπε να ανταγωνίζεται την οικονομική ακμή. Μια μεγαλύτερη εναρμόνιση μεταξύ των πρακτικών των οικονομικών και νομισματικών αρχόντων είναι βασική. Παράλληλα με αυτό, πρέπει να εκσυγχρονίσουμε και να εναρμονίσουμε όλο και περισσότερο τις οικονομικές και νομισματικές μας πρακτικές πανεθνικώς. Αυτές οι θεωρήσεις είναι πιο εφαρμόσιμες τώρα, που τα προγνωστικά του πολιτικού και οικονομικού βαρομέτρου είναι χάλκινα. Η ιστορία της δίδυμης οργάνωσης σε αυτήν την σφαίρα είναι διδακτική και οι γνωστικές τους εφαρμογές θα είναι πάντα ένα τονωτικό στις πολυώνυμες και ιδιόμορφες εθνικές οικονομίες. Η γένεση μιας προγραμματισμένης οργάνωσης θα ενισχύσει αυτές τις πολιτικές. Γι' αυτόν το λόγο αντιμετωπίζω με συμπάθεια, αλλά όχι χωρίς κριτική διάθεση, ένα ή δύο θέματα με τους αποστόλους της ιεραρχίας των οργάνων μας στον ζήλο τους να προγραμματίσουν ορθόδοξες οικονομικές και νομισματικές πολιτικές. Απολογούμαι που σας τυράννησα με την ελληνική μου φρασεολογία. Στον επίλογό μου δίνω έμφαση στην ευλογία μου, προς τους φιλόξενους αυτόχθονες αυτής της κοσμοπολίτικης μητρόπολης καθώς και το εγκώμιό μου προς εσάς, κύριοι στενογράφοι.]

πηγή

Ένας από τους δυο ιστορικούς λόγους του Ξενοφώντα Ζολώτα το 1959 (
κατείχε τότε την θέση τού διευθυντή Τραπέζης Ελλάδος) στην Ουάσιγκτον που σίγουρα συγκλονισαν την Ελλάδα μπορεί και τον κόσμο.... Αγγλικό κείμενο με ελληνικές λέξεις που έχουν δανειστεί και τις χρησιμοποιούν στο καθημερινό λεξιλόγιο τους.....;););)

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 11 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Samael

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο Samael αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Επαγγέλεται Η.Μ.Μ.Υ. και μας γράφει απο Πειραιάς (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 10,062 μηνύματα.
Ποια ειναι η αγαπημενη σας ομιλια;Μπορει να ειναι ειτε πραγματικη ειτε απο καποια ταινια,θεατρικο,λογοτεχνικο εργο οπουδηποτε.Μια απο τις πιο αγαπημενες μου ειναι αυτη :

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 5 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

Angelique.

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Η Angelique. αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 7,200 μηνύματα.
And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream.
It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

" I Have a Dream that one Day this Nation will Rise Up and Live out the True Meaning of its creed:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that All Men are created Equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today! (...)

Martin Luther King, Jr.
I Have a Dream, delivered 28 August 1963, at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 5 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

Guest 186240

Επισκέπτης

αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμέν. Δεν έχει γράψει κανένα μήνυμα.
We were told the following: If President Kerr actually tried to get something more liberal out of the regents in his telephone conversation, why didn't he make some public statement to that effect? And the answer we received, from a well-meaning liberal, was the following: He said, 'Would you ever imagine the manager of a firm making a statement publicly in opposition to his board of directors?' That's the answer!

Well, I ask you to consider: If this is a firm, and if the board of regents are the board of directors; and if President Kerr in fact is the manager; then I'll tell you something. The faculty are a bunch of employees, and we're the raw material! But we're a bunch of raw materials that don't mean to be—have any process upon us. Don't mean to be made into any product. Don't mean… Don't mean to end up being bought by some clients of the University, be they the government, be they industry, be they organized labor, be they anyone! We're human beings!

There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsO_SlA7E8k

Samael

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Ο Samael αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Επαγγέλεται Η.Μ.Μ.Υ. και μας γράφει απο Πειραιάς (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 10,062 μηνύματα.
And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream.
It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

" I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today! (...)

Martin Luther King, Jr.
I Have a Dream, delivered 28 August 1963, at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C.

We were told the following: If President Kerr actually tried to get something more liberal out of the regents in his telephone conversation, why didn't he make some public statement to that effect? And the answer we received, from a well-meaning liberal, was the following: He said, 'Would you ever imagine the manager of a firm making a statement publicly in opposition to his board of directors?' That's the answer!

Well, I ask you to consider: If this is a firm, and if the board of regents are the board of directors; and if President Kerr in fact is the manager; then I'll tell you something. The faculty are a bunch of employees, and we're the raw material! But we're a bunch of raw materials that don't mean to be—have any process upon us. Don't mean to be made into any product. Don't mean… Don't mean to end up being bought by some clients of the University, be they the government, be they industry, be they organized labor, be they anyone! We're human beings!

There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsO_SlA7E8k

Angelique εξαιρετικη επιλογη,ισως απο τις πιο χαρακτηριστικες ομιλιες που εγιναν ποτε,φοβερα νοηματα και οροσημο σημειο στην ιστορια των ανθρωπινων δικαιωματων-προφανως το πιο γνωστο.

Δημητρη,λογος με παθος,βεβαια δεν καταλαβα πληρως ολα τα σημεια κυριως λογω ελλειψης γνωσης του background και του era που στηθηκε ο λογος .Εαν θες μου εξηγεις με δικα σου λογια διαφορετικα μπορω και να ψαξω.Καθε μερα να μαθαινουμε και κατι καινουριο :loltooth:

αυγή όντος

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Sniffing Joe αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Επαγγέλεται Οδηγός ταξί και μας γράφει απο Ισλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 2,006 μηνύματα.
Νίκο, η αγαπημένη σου ομιλία έχει τίτλο "Η καλύτερη ομιλία έβερ"? χμμμμ :/

Samael

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Νίκο, η αγαπημένη σου ομιλία έχει τίτλο "Η καλύτερη ομιλία έβερ"? χμμμμ :/

Ye,see what i did there :P ?
Ο τιτλος λεει ποια ειναι η αγαπημενη σας ομιλια οχι πια ειναι η καλυτερη ομιλια :P .Επισης θα μπορουσες να την πεις "η καλυτερη..." απο την αποψη οτι εχει αγαπηθει απο την πλειοψηφια,αυτο δεν σημαινει ομως απ΄ολους το ιδιο και ταυτοχρονα περισσοτερο απο τις αλλες.
Επισης φανταζομαι ποια ειναι η δικη σου :D

αυγή όντος

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Sniffing Joe αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Επαγγέλεται Οδηγός ταξί και μας γράφει απο Ισλανδία (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 2,006 μηνύματα.
ποια ειναι η δικη μου

Samael

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Angelique.

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Αγαπώ V for Vendetta, απλά ορόσημο επανάστασης αυτή η ταινία!

“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof.”

Θα βάλω και άλλη ομιλία προφανώς.

Του αγαπημένου μου Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Who is the Enemy? Fear Itself.

αυγή όντος

Διάσημο μέλος

Samael

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Angelique.

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Όσο αργείτε να ανεβάσετε ομιλίες,
τόσο περισσότερες θα ανεβάζω εγώ και μετά δεν θα σας μείνουν και πολλά να ανεβάσετε! :happy:

Sir Winston Churchill,
was a British writer, military leader and statesman.

Twice named Prime Minister of the United Kingdom,
he forged alliances with the United States and Soviet Union to defeat Nazi Germany in World War II.

We shall go on to the end.
We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be.
We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender,

and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

akikos

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Ανδρέας αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Επαγγέλεται Η.Μ.Μ.Υ. και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 11,780 μηνύματα.
H ιστορική ομιλία του Steve job στο Stanford.

Angelique.

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Are You Paying Attention? ~ The Imitation Game, Opening Speech.

~, Alan Turing: Are you paying attention? Good.
If you are not listening carefully, you will miss things. Important things.
I will not pause, I will not repeat myself, and you will not interrupt me.
You think that because you're sitting where you are, and I am sitting where I am, that you are in control of what is about to happen. You're mistaken. I am in control, because I know things that you do not know.

Alan Turing: What I will need from you now is a commitment. You will listen closely, and you will not judge me until I am finished. If you cannot commit to this, then please leave the room. But if you choose to stay, remember you chose to be here. What happens from this moment forward is not my responsibility. It's yours. Pay attention.

Alan Turing,
cracked the Enigma Code.

Alan Turing was a brilliant mathematician.
Born in London in 1912, he studied at both Cambridge and Princeton universities.
He was already working part-time for the British Government’s Code and Cypher School before the Second World War broke out.

In 1939, Turing took up a full-time role at Bletchley Park in Buckinghamshire where top secret work was carried out to decipher the military codes used by Germany and its allies.

akikos

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Ανδρέας αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Επαγγέλεται Η.Μ.Μ.Υ. και μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 11,780 μηνύματα.
H επική ομιλία του Tyrion στο Game Of Thrones. Ίσως η πιο δυνατή στιγμή στη σειρά.

Angelique.

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Samael

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

H ιστορική ομιλία του Steve job στο Stanford.

Akiko σου βγαζω το καπελο,πιστευω ειναι απο τις σπουδαιοτερες ειδικα οσον αφορα τους geeks/nerds και οχι μονο,λεει πραγματα που ισχυουν για ολους και σε ολα τα πεδια.Φιλοσοφια ζωης :)

akikos

Επιφανές μέλος

Η ιστορική ομιλία Μακαριου μετά το αποτυχημένο πραξικόπημα της Κύπρου.

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια

• Τα παρακάτω 0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες διαβάζουν μαζί με εσάς αυτό το θέμα:
    Tα παρακάτω 4 μέλη διάβασαν αυτό το θέμα:
  • Φορτώνει...