7th Heaven VS Everwood

Ποια τηλεοπτική σειρά προτιμάτε;
Η ψήφος σας θα προβάλεται δημόσια.

Αποτελέσματα της δημοσκόπησης (Ψήφισαν 23)

Founes

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Founes αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 3,548 μηνύματα.
ΕΛΕΟΣ !!! και τα δυο είναι από χάλια έως ΠΑΡΑ πολύ χάλια!!!

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 17 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

ladycat

Δραστήριο μέλος

Η frosso αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 48 ετών, επαγγέλεται Χημικός και μας γράφει απο Χίος (Χίος ). Έχει γράψει 437 μηνύματα.
εμενα παλι μου αρεσουν κ τα δυο τα βλεπω ευχαριστα

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 17 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

dooo

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Η dooo αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 46 ετών. Έχει γράψει 7,956 μηνύματα.
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από faithplus1:
:inlove:

emufear

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο emufear αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 37 ετών και επαγγέλεται Φοιτητής/τρια. Έχει γράψει 1,730 μηνύματα.
Come Witness Our Grand Gesture!!!

What?

The Everwood Ferris Wheel Event.

This event is not only to get Everwood back, it is to draw attention to Everwood's large and loyal fan base. By doing so, we will hopefully be able to manage to get the rest of the Seasons of Everwood out on DVD. But most importantly, it will show the Cast, Crew, and Creative Team how much the show has meant to all of us fans. This will honor and demonstrate our gratitude toward what a quality show Everwood is. Not to mention making an historic ground-breaking gesture of pulling off such an event.

When?

Friday, July 21st from 1pm to 6pm PST

We chose this specific date in order to correspond with the Television Critics Awards (TCAs) and Press Tour. To learn more about the TCAs and Press Tour, please check out these links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_Critics_Association

https://www.tvtracker.com/trade_shows.php?PHPSESSID=4677cbbfe2c77aee3fa4ea0601988318

Where?

The Parking Lot of Robert Louis Stevenson Elementary School
3333 West Oak St., Burbank, California 91505

This location was chosen not only for it's nearness to the New CW Offices, but also it's nearness to Warner Home Video.

Google Map Of The School

https://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...42,-118.339137&spn=0.002073,0.005364&t=h&om=1

Google Map With Distance From The CW Offices To The School

https://tinyurl.com/rg3vo

Google Map With Distance From Warner Home Video To The School

https://tinyurl.com/nkfbw

Who's Invited?

The Cast, Crew, and Creative Team from E

Corpse Bride

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Η Corpse Bride αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 6,595 μηνύματα.
Τα βαριεμαι και τα δυο :S Ντετεκτιβ Μονκ για παντα :hehe:

emufear

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο emufear αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 37 ετών και επαγγέλεται Φοιτητής/τρια. Έχει γράψει 1,730 μηνύματα.
Αυτή τη στιγμή λαμβάνει χώρα το event για τη διάσωση του Everwood.
Ένα ωραίο απόσπασμα...

Debra Mooney, Edna, arrived at the Everwood Ferris Wheel Event and read to the crowd the letter that Vivien Cardone wrote to the fans. Here's the letter:

TO ALL EVERWOOD FANS:

Hi everyone! I wish I could have been there, but I'm in New York right now. I just want to thank you all for watching our show for the past four years. I wish it could go on for another four!

Maybe, if God wants, some other network will see how much you all want us back and decide to take us for another "ride on the Ferris Wheel"!

Even so, I had the greatest time working on Everwood, with the crew, the cast, my King Mickey Liddell, and the greatest writer ever, Greg Berlanti.

I love you all and hope you think of me when you're all the way on the top of the Ferris Wheel, cause that's how working on Everwood made me feel. So high like I could touch the stars.

You've been great fans, and maybe, just maybe, we'll be back all because of you!!!

LOVE

Vivien (Delia Brown)

Debra also gave her own speech and remarked that she wants the show back. She told the people in attendance that nobody from the cast has anything lined up in the fall!!!

Rina Mimoun has also joined our festivities and says that she is loving her work on Gilmore Girls right now, but she is open to the idea of an Everwood Movie.

Several members of the Everwood Crew have also come to enjoy our little (sarcasm) tribute to the show. And that guy that I posted about earlier who was involved with the music aspect of everwood is named Mark. I believe he was one of the musicians involved with the Everwood music.

On a more personal note, I was able to ride the Ferris Wheel myself, thanks to the help of our trusty volunteers Anna and Misty. (I was on the phone with Anna while she took a spin on the wheel for me).

There have been about 100 & some people who have turned out for the event so far, and that number's growing. The parking lot with the Ferris Wheel in it is filled with fans and our VIPs, who I hear, have all been extremely kind and down to earth to talk to.

And for a SPECIAL SCOOP, our very own Ryan (onlyspice) was able to pry some information out of the ABC Family Executives! Starting in October, ABC Family will be airing the syndicated rights to Everwood. They will air the series as it should be intended, from the very beginning of Season One to the last episode of Season Four. And if you're one of the people who gets impatient waiting for your Everwood, you're in luck! The episodes will air every night at 6pm! So, get your VCRs, DVD burners, and DVRs ready. We can at least tape the full series for ourselves, thanks to ABC Family!

lost_in_space

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ο lost_in_space αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 981 μηνύματα.
Και τα δύο μου την δίνουν στα νεύρα αλλά o έβδομος ουρανός με στέλνει κατευθείαν στη Λέρο με τις λαλακίες που δείχνει.

emufear

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Φωτογραφίες από το event..
https://community.livejournal.com/save_everwood/18230.html#cutid1

Η Debra Mooney (Edna) διαβάζει το γράμμα της Vivien Cardone (Delia) που δεν μπόρεσε να παρευρεθεί.

Giovanna

Επιφανές μέλος

Η Giovanna αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 8,086 μηνύματα.
7th heaven
το αλλο δε το ξερω καν!

emufear

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Δώστου μια ευκαιρία πάντως!!!:redface:

Giovanna

Επιφανές μέλος

ναι βρε, αλλα δε ξερω καν καναλι και ωρα προβολης!

emufear

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

https://www.star.gr/site/content.php?show_id=353
Κάθε Κυριακή στις 13:30 το δείχνει.
Βέβαια, αν τα θες από την αρχή πρέπει να τα βρεις (;-)) αλλά δοκίμασε κανένα επεισόδιο να δεις..

Giovanna

Επιφανές μέλος

Αρχική Δημοσίευση από emufear:
https://www.star.gr/site/content.php?show_id=353
Κάθε Κυριακή στις 13:30 το δείχνει.
Βέβαια, αν τα θες από την αρχή πρέπει να τα βρεις (;-)) αλλά δοκίμασε κανένα επεισόδιο να δεις..

καθολου ασχημο δεν ακουγεται!:)

bunny217

Διακεκριμένο μέλος

Η Ποιός Ξέρει??? αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 40 ετών και επαγγέλεται Επιχειρηματίας. Έχει γράψει 7,025 μηνύματα.
εγώ είμαι υπερ του 7 ουρανού:clapup:

Aria

Νεοφερμένος

Η Aria αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 32 μηνύματα.
Ψηφίζω Everwood δαγκωτό!!!:clapup:

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια

• Τα παρακάτω 0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες διαβάζουν μαζί με εσάς αυτό το θέμα:
    Tα παρακάτω 2 μέλη διάβασαν αυτό το θέμα:
  • Φορτώνει...